Regional Operations Manager
- Management of customer service teams.
- Ensuring team is dealing with all enquiries promptly and nothing is missed.
- Ensuring all quotes are sent and followed up, being ‘tagged’ accordingly.
- Monitoring of enquiry response time.
- Handling of customer or consignment escalations.
- Monitor daily productivity of sales team, reporting back to sales manager if you have any concerns.
- Check half-way activity stats for sales team.
- Monitor sales team quote process when requesting prices through operations.
- Oversee sales team conduct within office, dealing with or reporting any concerns to sales manager.
- Monitor sales team process for setting new customers up.
- Monitor sales team process for creating new bookings.
- Partake in weekly sales 1-2-1 meetings.
- Completion of daily consignment checks to ensure compliance with company standards, actioning non-conformances where applicable.
- Completing any ad hoc tasks assigned by superiors.
- Drive continued growth of Depot.
- Depot Fire Safety procedures.
- Depot Health and Safety procedures.
- Regular customer analysis, monitoring rates, volumes, and activity to highlight areas for improvement.
- Carry out Customer Visits to discuss any issues or business opportunities.
- Ensuring adequate staffing for operation, at all times, during operating hours.
- Performance and/or disciplinary issues.
- Weekly 1-2-1’s with team members.
- Reporting KPI’s to Regional Operations Manager on a weekly basis.
- Keeping MyHRToolkit up to date, recording absences, return to works and any other HR occurrences.
- Encouraging decision making and building the culture of ownership within the team
- Identifying potential within the team and developing capability of each team member
- Building the company brand (becoming a brand ambassador) by spreading the good word outside of the company
- Provision of on call/out of hours cover on a rotational basis.
- Support colleagues who may require assistance with on call issues.
- Quarterly performance appraisals with team members
- Ensuring regular client contact is maintained and all customers are kept in regular contact.
- Management of operational workload, identifying areas to increase efficiency.
- Recruitment where required.
- Ongoing training of team members.
- Input into ongoing software/product development.
- ISO system management.
- Daily team huddles, summarising previous days performance in relation to targets set.
- Setting and monitoring of KPI’s for team members.
- Ensuring all consignments are profitable, actioning non-conformances where applicable.
- Depot/Subsidiary Profit & Loss reports.
- Management team participation.
In addition to the above you may be required to undertake other duties and you will be required to obey all reasonable directions from time to time given by the Company. The Company reserves the right to vary your duties.
- Up to date and regular client contact.
- Minimal Customer Complaints.
- Quote conversions and follow-ups.
- Performance and development of customer service team and individuals.
- ISO Complaint reports and register.
- Completing scheduled ISO audits.
- Up-to-date ISO training record.
- Reporting consignment audit non-conformances.
- Closing off ISO non-conformances.
- Consignment Quality.
- Depot Revenue Figures.
- Depot Gross Margin.
- Consignment Audit Pass Rate of 85%.
- Quote Conversion Rate of 65%.
- Client Care Calls – Constantly Called & Updated.
- Revenue – Agreed Monthly with ROM.
- Gross Profit – Agreed Monthly with ROM.
- Gross Margin of 36% minimum.
- Progress of Depot.