Position: Maintenance Planner
Package: £37,000 p/annum salaried, Pension, 32 days Holiday, Travel expenses paid
Hours: 37.5hrs p/wk (Mon-Fri)
Environment: State of the art fully automated high-volume manufacturing site inc clean room
The company and group:
Part of a global business my client has been established for over 30 years and have an illustrious history of manufacturing personal protective equipment for professionals across industry and healthcare.
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Maintenance Planner to implement, lead and project manage the introduction of a new CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) into our brand-new state of the art manufacturing facility in the North West as well as our sister site in Scotland. This is an opportunity where you can play the lead role from conception to completion of a new system across multiple manufacturing sites. Following this the role becomes one which will grow as the business does, and the successful person will be given the investment and backing to grow and develop the planning team in the future.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Key decision maker in agreement with the Engineering Manager on selecting the appropriate CMMS system to be implemented to suit the business needs.
- Using previous knowledge and experience with CMMS to identify requirements and specifications to create, and design the plan.
- Create from scratch the plan and then implementation of new CMMS to be rolled out across two manufacturing sites (North West & Scotland)
- Developing the stores from scratch
- Writing Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Creating Asset register and identifying and purchasing all critical spare parts.
- Writing and implementing procedures Company wide.
- Developed Operator Asset Care system
- Training of operators and key stakeholders across multiple sites on the new system
- The role is based at WA3 in the North West however will involve some travel from time to time to Scotland.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience with designing and implementing a new CMMS system into a manufacturing facility.
- Ideally experience within a high-speed / FMCG environment
- Coming from an engineering background is desirable but not essential.
- Must be IT literate and familiar with maintenance systems and practices.
- Must be prepared to travel to Scotland from time to time (as and when business requires)
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent people skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to apply, then please email John-Paul Elliott with an up to date copy of your cv.